Are you planning to install a natural stone kitchen?
A specialist in natural stone and ceramics in Luxembourg, Marbrerie Bertrand is a family business, leader in its sector for over 120 years. Faithful to the traditions of the trade while being at the forefront of trends and innovation, we offer functional and timeless kitchens dedicated to your interior well-being.
To create natural stone kitchens we use materials such as granite, onyx, marble or quartzite for countertops, credenzas, worktops, bars and kitchen islands. These materials are valued for their durability, as well as their resistance to scratches and heat.
The natural stones are cut and polished in our workshop to fit the configuration of each kitchen. Natural stone countertops are sealed to protect the stone from stains and liquids.
There are several types of natural stone that can be used in kitchens:
- Granite is very durable and offers a wide range of colors and patterns, while marble provides an elegant touch.
- Quartz is an ideal material for kitchen countertops because it is strong, easy to maintain and looks great.
Onyx offers a variety of colors and textures.
All aesthetically pleasing and functional, our stones are perfectly adapted to the daily use of this room, so central to the life of a house.
Choose your favorite stone and create the kitchen you have always wanted with Marbrerie Bertrand.
Why choose Marbrerie Bertrand for your ceramic or natural stone kitchen?
How does a project go with Marbrerie Bertrand?
- Choose your material from the samples made available to you at your kitchen designer
- Your kitchen designer installs a temporary work plan at your home
- The project is put into production in our workshop located in Munsbach
- Your natural stone kitchen is then installed at your home (requires free access to the site)
Good to know: the appointments of taking measurements and installation are essential and require your presence.
The Marbrerie Bertrand, a company committed to the environment
- Our stone slabs are guaranteed 100% natural (no chemical treatment)
- The electricity that powers our showroom and our workshop comes from photovoltaic panels
- We recycle our waste water and waste
- We are identified SDK, a label awarded by the Administration of the Environment, the Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Crafts
Book an appointment
Natural stone kitchen
Connect with us
Do you want to see what is possible in natural stone of already have a project in mind? Contact and visit us to tell us about your ideas.